Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Movie Watching

Watching movies is a very sad affair for me. I have a few different options when it comes to seeing a movie.

1. I can download the movie when it is released in theaters. All action scenes consist of blurry figures moving around in a blurry fashion. When the battle takes place at night with ninjas fighting black bears, it gets even blurrier. If it is a chick flick, there is not much moving so it is an okay experience. But why would I want to watch a chick flick? I also hear a lot of coughing and sneezing and laughing because it is recorded by a camcorder.

2. I can wait several months, and then download the dvd rip of the movie. The quality of both video and sound is excellent, but there is no one to talk to about the movie anymore because everyone has seen it months ago.

3. I can go to the movie theater. But I always get bullied when I go out to the real world so I like to stay in my room.

4. I can rent/borrow the movie when it comes out on DVD. But I don't.

5. I can just not watch the movie. Just like how I've never seen Titanic. And how I haven't seen 300. And how I'm not going to watch Spiderman 3 until it comes out on DVD.

1 comment:

  1. you should borrow from friends and watch the movie with your family :]

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment! If you do comment as an anonymous user, leave some way for me to figure out who you are so I can thank you personally for blessing my blog with a comment.