Thursday, May 10, 2007

AP Testing

I have a problem with my upcoming AP tests. Mainly, I'm not studying, as evidenced by this post. Since the NBA playoffs are going on right now, I thought I would relate my troubles to an NBA team. For my beautiful analogy, I chose to equate myself with the Miami Heat, and mainly Shaquille O'Neal.

So after my past success with AP tests, I have settled into a passive mode for the AP tests this year. It's similar to how the Miami Heat won the NBA championship last year, and got lazy this year. They didn't really try during the regular season.

Haha, you are an AP test, and I will squash you.

That's how I felt at the beginning of the school year. I aced my other weak AP tests, and I'm going to squash the two I'm taking this year too. Physics? No problem. Econ? No problem. I am king!


Study? I don't need to study.

Once the test actually started coming up, I still refused to study. I usually start studying a month before the AP test. This year, I started studying with about 10 days before the AP test. I mean, come on, I don't need to study! I'm awesome. I can take AP tests with my eyes closed and ace them. Now, with about 3 days before my first AP test, I sense trouble. In other words, I'm screwed.

The AP test is the guy in white, and I am the guy in red.

That's what's going to happen to me on Monday when I take Physics. And Thursday too. It's gonna hurt.

That's your AP score, PUNK!

I'm going to get owned.

5 comments:

  1. ROFL AHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lawlz basketball metaphors...

    I WANT COOKIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. That's pretty funny. If it makes you feel any better, I don't know squat about Chem AP, the test is tomorrow, and I'm reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay blog! i don't watch bball or football or tennis.. ok i occasionally only watch ice skating >_> yar but it was a good comparison. heh heh that's my score too -_-

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment! If you do comment as an anonymous user, leave some way for me to figure out who you are so I can thank you personally for blessing my blog with a comment.