Thursday, May 24, 2007

Basketball Bullets

Just some thoughts on basketball after I played today.

  • Every time someone small, short, and weak like me (so basically just me) tries to guard Jeffrey Poon, he immediately sees the mismatch. And then he lowers his shoulder and tries to cheat and force his way to the basket. Luckily we had refs so Jeffrey can't do that. Cheater.
  • I am like Kobe Bryant. I am awesome.
  • I can't dribble.
  • I can't shoot.
  • I'm more like Patrick Chu, who sucks.
  • Justin is like a train. He moves back, and then charges forward. Anything in his way will be smashed. And he's not bad at rebounding either.
  • Spencer is the luckiest player ever.
  • Spencer has the ugliest shot ever.
  • Spencer is also ugly.
  • Arthur is Lebron James.
  • Just kidding, Arthur has a hard time dribbling left.
  • Then again, no one can really dribble anyways.
  • Spencer can only dribble to the right for two bounces, then has to turn around to his left hand again. And then he can go back to the right for 2 more bounces, and so on.
  • Jeffrey Poon keeps telling his teammates to hit people when he's losing.
  • Jeffrey Ho is a silent assassin.
  • Andy keeps blocking me with stupid screens.
Some photographs... all courtesy of Henry Ho the Great.


The Perfect Shot

Jeffrey Poon Dominating Justin

Justin Being Cool...and growing a 3rd hand out his head.

Andy staring in amazement at my skills.

3 comments:

  1. oops didn't even see that hand coming out of justin's head. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont hate my shooting skills. except at the end where i sucked

    ReplyDelete
  3. behind the back!!! >:-o cheap :(

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment! If you do comment as an anonymous user, leave some way for me to figure out who you are so I can thank you personally for blessing my blog with a comment.