Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Beginning of an Epic

The title of this post is misleading. I wanted to grab your attention, but now I follow up by making it clear that is false advertising.

I plan on making one post a day, throughout this winter break. Probability of it happening? Low. Probability that the posts will degenerate into mindless blabbering? High.

Here’s a quick little something to start off the morning. I saw a “fan page” (is that what you call it?) on facebook titled “I didn’t trip, I was testing gravity, it still works.” Pretty hilarious right? I tried changing it up a bit and this is what I came up with.

“I didn’t fail my class, I was testing for grade inflation, it still doesn’t exist.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment! If you do comment as an anonymous user, leave some way for me to figure out who you are so I can thank you personally for blessing my blog with a comment.