Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Cell Phone

My cell phone has a great battery life. In fact, the battery life of my cell phone is amazing. It is mind blowing to the point that if I didn't decide to investigate this mystery of epic proportions, my head would have likely been blown by the sheer knowledge that I don't have the knowledge of why my cell phone's battery lasts so long. So anyways, I took a break from sleeping to investigate this and I came up with some results.

1. I like carrots. But I'm not a rabbit. A very curious matter I must pursue someday.

2.

3. I don't talk on the phone a lot.



After these 3 exciting new observations were made, I had to sift through them to find out which ones were important. Obviously one of them could be thrown out right off the bat. The second one has a pie chart, and statistics can always be manipulated so we're left with the first and last one. After lengthy consideration, I decided to take a closer look at the 3rd one, simply because I don't want to have to find out that I'm really a rabbit.

I went into my call time logs and came up with these numbers.
I've had my phone for 210 days exactly today.
I've sent 897 minutes of calls.
I've received 423 minutes of calls.
This comes out to 6.19 minutes on the phone a day.

Points of Interest To ME:
- I've sent 2 times more minutes of calls than received
- Seconds are counted as seconds, so a 1 second call doesn't get rounded up to 1 minute
- This average is very puzzling to me because I go many days without using the phone. The last time I made/received a call was 4 days ago. Before that, it was 2 days ago. Before that, 2 days. Before that 4 days.
- I also don't recall talking too long on the phone so I'm not sure where 6.19 minutes a day is coming from.

So what does this all mean? I don't know. I kind of lost interest while making the pie chart. But I do know that my phone will be in tip top shape for a long time. I'm sure there are lots of people who have a lower average than me too. Also, the only way I can account for the average time is to assume that there are fairies in this world and they like messing with my phone. Damn fairies.

5 comments:

  1. i dont really understand this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shouldn't your pie chart be reversed if you don't spend a lot of time on the phone...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are cousins. bunnies deserve the carrots, stop stealing from them if you are not a bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. jk. carrots are good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9 min 25 seconds! hehehe :) i think you got all those minutes from my past rants x]

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment! If you do comment as an anonymous user, leave some way for me to figure out who you are so I can thank you personally for blessing my blog with a comment.