Saturday, April 19, 2008

To Girls...

This is one of those lists that girls send to guys in hopes that the guy will be more like the person described in the list. No one sent me this with the intention of me being that special guy but I happened to come across it so I decided to change the list a little... here's the new and improved list. Funny colored stuff is the original, my additions are in black.


- Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything. ...until you realize that she fell asleep on you an hour ago.

- When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go ...even if you're cutting off her air.

- When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her ...until she gets mad at you that you never believe her.

- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you ...as the person she still hates.

- Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her ...only to find out she changed her number.

- Call her before you sleep and after you wake up ...because everybody likes to be bothered at least twice a day.

- Treat her like she's all that matters to you. ...so be sure to keep her locked up somewhere safe.

- Tease her and let her tease you back. ...then punch her and let her punch you back.

- Stay up all night with her when she's sick. ...if you want to get sick too.

- Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid. ...then shoot yourself for wasting your time.

- Give her the world.... even if that is totally impossible.

- Let her wear your clothes. ... after you run through a patch of poison ivy.

- When she's bored and sad, hang out with her. ...so you can feel better about your own life.

- Let her know she's important. ...but not as important as you.

- Kiss her in the pouring rain. ...then catch a cold and die.

2 comments:

  1. "No one sent me this with the intention of me being that special guy"
    LOL awww. Maybe they think you already do all those things. haha.

    man I've missed a few of your posts.

    on the other hand, Connie put up like 2 pictures of me on her blog. You're behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yeah you totally do all those things for me x] can't believe you morphed it >:[ what happened to the good stuff i put in the beginning :O!? rawr you rawr.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment! If you do comment as an anonymous user, leave some way for me to figure out who you are so I can thank you personally for blessing my blog with a comment.