Monday, February 02, 2009

Kobe Bryant

I’m a big fan of Kobe Bryant. When I found this picture of Kobe, Lebron James, and Carmelo Anthony, I set it as my desktop wallpaper. olympictrio

Now it’s a pretty good picture but it could be improved. For one, if I had to choose the top 3 players from the olympic squad, I’d have to go with Dwayne Wade instead of Carmelo. Also, if I had to go with people who aren’t arrogant pickle faces, I’d take out the ugly dude on the right and replace him with a care bear. So I got a brilliant idea and edited the picture a bit.

olympictrioedit

3 KOBES!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL i thought that was pretty good editing at first...but then i took a closer look

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have two comments:

    1) Carmelo really needs to have better shoes made

    2) Kobe doesn't wear zoom lebrons :P

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment! If you do comment as an anonymous user, leave some way for me to figure out who you are so I can thank you personally for blessing my blog with a comment.