Sunday, January 01, 2006

Resolutions

I don't believe in resolutions. Actually I do, I'm just pulling your leg. I'll make 6 and 5.

1. Become a fire breathing dragon.
2. Become a better rapper then 50 cent. Oh wait, everyone is.
3. To not miss a single point in any class.
4. To become the most popular guy in the world. By popular i mean most liked. Not the snobby type.
5. To catch all 150 bajillion gajillion or however many there are pokemon.
6. To be able to make these resolutions faster

1. Don't act so bored/lazy/nonchalant all the time. A.K.A show some emotion.
2. Talk more.
3. Stay commited to the run. Or in normal speak, stay commited to doing work.
4. Do well on my SAT
5. Be more considerate of others.



Oh, I just want to add some more now. To be as tall as Jeff Poon, to be as gangster as Nam, to be just like Akshay, to be as smart as Michelle, to be as fast as Michael, to be smarter then Andy, to be as commited as Jerry, to be as natrualy gifted as Jing HAo, to be not racist like Alan, to be lucky like Allen. And finally! to be like the best person on Earth. Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment! If you do comment as an anonymous user, leave some way for me to figure out who you are so I can thank you personally for blessing my blog with a comment.